“As a child being brought to Jesus to be blessed”
“…. When Jesus saw this, he was angry. He said to his disciples,
‘Let the little children come to me.
Don’t keep them away.
God’s kingdom belongs to people like them.
What I’m about to you is true.
Anyone who will not receive God’s Kingdom like a little child
will never enter it’ ” (Mark 10:13-16)
- I was one of the children being brought to see Jesus.
- From far away, knowing I’m going to meet Jesus, how would I feel?
- As I approach Jesus, the adults stopped me. What is my response?
- Will i settle with just knowing from afar or do I persist to want to be near?
- When I hear Jesus step forward to correct the disciples. How do I feel that he considers me important?
- When I am with Jesus where was I? Sitting on his lap? Was I near or standing at a distant? When I talk to him what do I say? What does Jesus say to me?
- When Jesus blessed me, how does the feel of his hands on my head?What did he pray? What words did he use?
(For keeping me near to Him)
(For what He wants to feedback to me about my life)
Review Your Day
(When was it spiritually flowing and when did the flow slowed down)
(From my way towards God’s perfect way)
(With Jesus with me, start the day in the security of Presence)