Spiritual Direction >
- Read Matthew 27:1-10 and commit the account into memory.
- In your quiet time, “Step in” as Judas and contemplate the value of 30 silver coins.
- What do I value more compared to Jesus in my life?
- Instead of taking things into your own hands, how would you respond to the sin of valuing other things over our relationship with Jesus?
- Come to Jesus and have a personal conversation with him at the foot of the cross.
New to Stepping In and the S.T.A.R.T prayer process? Start here
(As Judas contemplating the value of his 30 silver coins)
(Start with gratitude for all the good things big or small in your day)
(How should I value the things of the Kingdom)
R-eview Your Day
(When did the Holy Spirit appear valued and when not during the day)
(From my old ways to the way of God)
(With a new attitude of what I value, I restart my day again)
Contemplating The Empty Tomb at Easter?